Workshops and Classes
Scroll Down for Out of Studio Workshops and Classes
Art Workshops in Morristown
Preparing Papers for Collage
Get the Spark Going
Printmaking without a Press
Altered Books - Simple Book Structures
Half day - 3 hours 10AM-1PM or 1PM--4PM $65.
Full day - 6 hours 10AM-- 4PM $95.
Private sessions are avaliable
Half day - $90. Full day - $150.
Create a new book or give life to an old book - recycle and create a mixed media artwork. Using mixed media, collage techniques, painting, printmaking, photography, writing, cut, tear, fold, add pockets, niches and more to change the appearance and/or the meaning of the book. It can be done simply by adding, drawings etc. to create complex book structures. Materials fee $5 paid to instructor. Call for supply list.
Morris County Art Association
10 Catherine Lane
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: (973) 267-1722
Fax: (973) 267-6651
Monday - Friday 10 AM - 1 PM
Through AWT (Artists Who Teach) Alice Harrison offers online critiques.
Interactive support online.
- Gentle guidance with helpful comments.
- Work at your pace and timing.
- Learn to move out of your comfort zone.
- Enjoy and work with constructive criticism.
- One time online critique is $15.00
- Basic subscription with one critique per month is $10. per month.
- Premium subscription with three critiques per month is $30. per month.
- Fifteen minute telephone critique/consultation is $25. 973-270-0127
View my work in Masters: Collage, Lark Books and Doors and Walls